What are the stages of work with GWLD?
- When you get in touch we’ll have a general conversation. Then we shoot you a client questionnaire so you can explain more about your project.
- You might then engage us for a Design Consult. That’s three hundred and thirty dollars well spent to have us visit for an hour, provide on-site expertise and develop a design brief and plan offer
- Happy days, you like our ideas and give us the thumbs up to proceed to design stage. We’ll conduct site surveys, develop a draft concept for you to review, then put together the Landscape Design Master Plan (LDMP).
- Your design is ready to roll and we handover your plans so you can engage the landscaping contractor to implement them.
- We can help you to find a landscaper. We can also project manage the job or to do the construction job ourselves.